Plans for the 2015 Centennial Ceremony nearing completion. What is available on this page is accurate as of May 23, 2015. The actual times are still being adjusted and will be posted soon. Reserved tickets and seating for the Tea and Dinner are available online at Eventbrite. To make your reservations using a major credit card please click on the button below.
Friday, September 4, 2015
- 5:00-7:30 pm: Registration in the McClain Cafetorium (Vocational Building)
- 5:00-7:30 pm: Meet and greet social
Saturday, September 5, 2015
- 5K run/walk, registration 8-9 am, race begins at 9 am
- Continental breakfast
- Tours of the high school. Tours are self guided beginning at 10 am and lasting until 4 pm. People will be stationed on each floor to answer questions.
- Continuous video showings of historical films of McClain HS and Greenfield
- Historical displays in the “Old” Gymnasium.
- Centennial Tea and Style Show at the United Methodist Church, cost $10 per person, tickets online.
- Socializing throughout the day
- Contents of the 1914 MHS cornerstone time capsule to be revealed at 4 pm in front of the high school building.
- Centennial Alumni Dinner, 5-7 pm, Cafetorium, costs $15 per person, tickets online.
- Casual dance in McClain Gymnasium
Sunday, September 6, 2015
- Re-dedication ceremony in the McClain Auditorium. Seating will be first to arrive first to be seated. Overflow in the McClain Gymnasium with wide screen TVs. Begins at 2 pm.
- Self-guided tours of the McClain Building and campus grounds.
- Homemade ice cream social in the courtyard, no charge, following the re-dedication.